Australia offers a stable and dynamic economy and one characterised by a substantially growing import propensity in footwear and leather. This offers companies an immediate opportunity to launch or consolidate a market position in Australia.
Other reasons to exhibit:
- Australian imports across key sectors of footwear and leather are substantial and increasing.
- Australia is boasts 10 free trade agreements with countries/blocs including China, New Zealand, Singapore, Thailand, USA, Chile, ASEAN, Malaysia and Japan. Negotiations are underway for other multilateral trade arrangements and bilateral trade discussions are well underway with India and Indonesia.
- Gain latest insights and a greater understanding of the Australian market
- Meet major buyers and potential partners
- Create better ties with existing customers
- Monitor competitor activity
- Benefit from the extensive marketing campaign
- Worldwide exposure through the official show website
- Sponsorship opportunities and bespoke marketing programs available
- Counter-seasonal supply and efficiency opportunities
- Connections with experts and industry professionals from more than 14 countries
- There is no substitute for face-to-face contact. Network and do business at this newest industry event in Australia’s fashion capital. Meet executives and buyers from across the industry and major retail brands as well as designers, trend experts, government and industry bodies from Australia and around the world.
- Trade Buyers
- Industry Associations
- Brand Managers
- Sourcing and Design Agents
- International Associations, Government and Trade Auspice Bodies
Download the Footwear & Leather Brochure here
Contact us at email@example.com for more information
See our contact page for details of our international agents.