The show is a must-attend for industry professionals associated with sourcing finished or intermediate product and / or design or manufacturing capability from the footwear, leather accessory and apparel industry. The show provides opportunities for both volume sourcing, as well as smaller operators including start-ups who are keen to access international suppliers.
Whether you are an established manufacturer, importer, trade buyer, agent or designer you will be inspired by what is on offer at the event.
- Discover first-hand new trends in fashion and manufacturing for footwear, apparel, textiles, accessories and more
- Meet, compare and connect with international manufacturers, suppliers, agents and industry experts
- Order direct from suppliers and rationalise your supply chain
- Expand your network and commercial opportunities by connecting with new international industry contacts
- Learn about the latest developments in sourcing by attending the free seminar series
- Improve your business offering by sourcing new products and assessing existing and potential supplier
If any of the following describes your role, you can’t miss this event.
- Senior Management
- Product Developer
- Private Label Agent
- Quality Manager
- Planning Manager
- Logistics Manager
- Merchandise Manager
Join us on Facebook to stay informed with Footwear & Leather Show Australia announcements as they break including on site education programs, networking events, new exhibitors and launch activities at the expo.
The combined event, co located International Sourcing Expo and the 18th China Clothing Textile Accessories Expo will introduce you to more than 800 businesses from around the world. With so many businesses well versed in working with Australian companies, you will find multiple partnership options at the one event with diverse capabilities and from both established and emerging production regions. Registration for one event allows immediate entry to all three.